Please follow these instructions carefully. We recommend either printing or keeping the instructions open in a new window while completing the application.
IMPORTANT: The application for Handmade Arcade has THREE STEPS.
Data must be submitted within 24 minutes. If you are not able to complete the application within the allotted time, you can log back in to complete your application. This is a setting of the application system that we are unable to change, we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Login / Register with ArtCall.org
- Apply to Handmade Arcade
- Upload Images
Applicants that do not follow through with ALL three steps will NOT be considered.
Handmade Arcade uses ArtCall.org
, an online entry submission software, to manage applications. Payments will be processed through Stripe
, a third party billing and processing agent.
STEP ONE: Login / Register at ArtCall.org
If you applied to Handmade Arcade in 2016, 2017 or 2018
, you should have an ArtCall.org account. Select the
button and enter your email and password. If you do not remember your password, request a new one.
If you did not apply to Handmade Arcade in 2016, 2017 or 2018,
- You will be prompted to Update Profile with a pop-up box. Click “Got It” and continue to Update User Profile form. There are new data fields in this year’s application that you are required to fill out.
- If you are not prompted, you will see in the top right corner. Select the button to update account information and complete new fields.
- Update the new information that is being collected.
- Click the button to save changes.
button to create an ArtCall.org account.
- Create your "User Profile"
- Fill out the form.
- Save by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.
STEP TWO: Apply to Handmade Arcade
IMPORTANT! If you do not complete STEP TWO your application will NOT be considered.
- From the "My Applications" page, click the button.
- At this time you will be prompted to pay the NON-REFUNDABLE application fee of $10 (before June 30) or $15 (after June 30.)
- Click the button.
- Choose a Category. If you need help choosing your category, click the button and Category Descriptions will open.
- Choose a Sub-Category. If your work does not fit into one of the listed sub-categories, please select "General / Variety." *Note all categories have sub-categories. In this instance, you will only be allowed to choose “General / Variety.”
- Application Title is a required ArtCall.org field. Please enter your name or your company name.
- Enter your URL (company website, Etsy shop, blog or social media page that shows your work).
- Describe your creative process and products.
- Enter the price range of your products. This year, we'd also like to know the price of the majority of your products. Please follow format instructions.
- If you are applying with another vendor, complete the fields for Second Applicants. Important: Please include information about the second applicant's products/process and prices in the same fields in which you entered your information.
- Booth Details. Click the button for Booth Descriptions. Choose the booth size for which you are applying. Reminder: if you have participated in Handmade Arcade’s December event in the past, you are not eligible to apply for the Craft Corridor booth. At this time, you can choose whether or not you want to have electricity in your booth (Standard and Expanded Vendor Spaces only) or if you want to reserve an Endcap (Standard Vendor Space only.)
- Click the button.
STEP THREE: Upload images
IMPORTANT! Applications without images will NOT be considered.
- From the "Add Entry Attachments" page, upload 3-6 images (JPG or PNG only). Prior to uploading images, please clearly label your files; for example: NameofCompany_kitchenwidget.jpg.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Due to the high volume of applications, it is critical that applicants include clear, well-lit, high-resolution photos that represent their work. If applying with a second applicant, there should be an equal number of images representing each applicant's work. Applications without images will not be considered. If you are reapplying, use this opportunity to show us something new. Do not use photos that you have submitted in the past.
- Click the button to complete your application.
You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been submitted.
ArtCall.org allows you to log in to your account to review, make edits or replace images until the submission deadline on August 7, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
HOORAY! You are finished!
- The deadline to submit applications is Sunday, August 7, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
- Late applications will not be accepted. No exceptions.
- Applicants will be notified by September 20, 2019.
- Payments must be received by October 11, 2019.
If payment is not received by the due date, the accepted applicant’s vendor space will be forfeited and offered to a waitlisted applicant.
Vendor space fees (including extra fees for electricity and preferred spaces) are not refundable after October 31, 2019.
We are unable to answer inquiries regarding application status prior to sending final notifications. If you are having trouble with your application or are unsure if it went through, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within 48 hours.
For more information about Stripe, please see ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions.