Handmade Arcade 2019 Vendor Application
Before applying, please read:
If you applied to Handmade Arcade in 2016, 2017 or 2018, you should have an ArtCall.org account. Select the button and enter your email and password. If you do not remember your password, request a new one.
If you did not apply to Handmade Arcade in 2016, 2017 or 2018, select the button to create an ArtCall.org account.
Important application info:
- Applications open on June 4, 2019.
- Applications close on August 7, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
- Late applications will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Applicants will be notified by September 20, 2019.
- Payments must be received by October 11, 2019. If payment is not received by the due date, the accepted applicant’s vendor space will be forfeited and offered to a waitlisted applicant. Vendor space fees (including extra fees for electricity and preferred spaces) are not refundable after October 31, 2019.
IMPORTANT: Food vendors are NOT permitted to sell at Handmade Arcade. This includes chocolates, tea, honey, and candy. If you have specific questions regarding your products, please ask before you apply at email@example.com.
- $10 non-refundable application fee if applying BEFORE June 30, 2019
- $15 non-refundable application fee if applying AFTER June 30, 2019.
Vendor space fees:
$400 Expanded Vendor Space:
- 10-by-15-foot display space, with TWO 8-by-2.5-foot tables and two chairs.
- There are 20 expanded spaces.
- Applicants can request an expanded space.
- Accepted vendors who have requested this space will be given them in order of payment received.
- Those who do not pay in time to receive an expanded space will be given a standard 10-by-10-foot space.
$275 Standard Vendor Space:
- 10-by-10-foot display space, with one 8-by-2.5-foot table and two chairs.
$150 Craft Corridor Vendor Space:
- 6-by-6-foot display space with one 6-by-2.5-foot table and two chairs.
- Craft Corridor is for emerging vendors.
- Only apply for this space if you have NEVER sold at the Handmade Arcade December event before.
- Electricity not permitted in this area.
- There are 20 Craft Corridor spaces.
- There will be a pre-event meeting to assist new vendors in preparing for Handmade Arcade.
- Electricity fee: $65 (not available for Craft Corridor vendors)
- Request an Endcap Space: $50 (i.e., the end of an aisle)
Hall B at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center:
Handmade Arcade is returning to the upper-level floor of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Hall B offers natural light, expanded space, and access to a spacious lobby and balcony with river and city views.
Friday load-in and the Friday night preview party on December 6 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
Vendors who choose to load in on Friday afternoon are REQUIRED to participate in the Friday preview party from 5:30 - 8 p.m.
The Friday night preview is a great opportunity to set up early, make some early sales, and to meet and mingle with your fellow vendors.
Details for Friday load-in and preview party:
- Early load-in on Friday afternoon between noon and 4 p.m. allows vendors for more time to set up.
- Teamsters available during Friday load-in.
- In order to secure Friday load-in, you must commit to the Friday night preview event when you pay for your vendor space.
- Vendors who choose to load-in on Friday are required to participate in the Friday preview party from 5:30 - 8 p.m.
- Vendors are expected to be back at their booths by 9 a.m. Saturday morning to prepare for the 10 a.m. Early Birdie shopping hour.
- Handmade Arcade is reserving a block of rooms at The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh -- across the street from the DLCC -- for Friday night, December 6, 2019. Spend the night and be back at the DLCC by 9 a.m. for Handmade Arcade 2019! Rooms will also be available for Saturday night.